Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Dreams Shattered

IT WAS a fine morning and I had woken up gently by the first rays of the winter sun in my room. It was not exaggerattion when i heard the whether is pleasant down south. I stood for a few moments at the window, savouring the morning breeze and then got ready for my first day to office.

I was dumbstruck by the amazing office complex they had built. My reasons for choosing this particular company were many, foremost being the brand name. Having 3 offers in my hand it was a tough call to choose a company far off from my home. Then i remembered someone say home is where the heart is. On my way to the office i heard some one humm the tune of 'dreams shattered by Johnny hates Jazz'.

So much for your promises
They died the day you let me go
Caught up in a web of lies
But it was just too late to know

I wondered back then how can someone like such a depressing song. I was floating my own world of dreams i had to fulfill. This company would lead me to my dreams.



Woke up to reality
And found the future not so bright
I dreamt the impossible
That maybe things could work out right

To be continued........

No comments: