Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A trip to Venice

Venice is a beautiful city filled with waterways zig zagging the city lenght wise and breadth wise. And a ride along the river brings out the child in you, the poet in you, the romantic in you, the philosopher in you and many more things.

My fate was a bit different. Started on my bike in Bangalore it self. went all the way to Venice. It all started with a rain at 11. I stopped waiting for it to stop. Finally bored of waiting started at 12:30. All the water logged low-lying areas resembled Venice. It brought out the 'swearer' in me. Finally reached at 1. And looks like Jalahalli cross traffic never allows me to zoom home with out paying its due respect (swears again). After paying my 'respect' to the signal/circle I continued my way home.

If I had waited, I would have reached home after 9AM. it stopped at around 8 :(

No comments: