Monday, March 29, 2010

Pasta tonight

Well! Finally it was sunny. The eternal sunshine forced me to try something new. So I though of Pasta. How bout pasta for dinner. There are 2 recipes. Lets call it, my way and the right way.

My way first:
Get pasta from some sooooper store. Boil hot water with salt. Put the hard pasta in this and allow to boil again.
Put aside the boiled pasta. Take some(not some actually) butter in a pan and boil (I mean melt it) Add water and maida and boil again, add milk (Yes!! thats right. A little bit of milk) This would taste like pasta sauce.  Add the pre-boiled pasta, add jalepenos, pepper and salt to taste. And enjoy your pasta.

The right way:
Get pasta sauce from the sooooper store and heat, add the pre boiled pasta, add wine and put fire in the frying pan, Go ahead enjoy your pasta.

Sadly I have an electric cooker and cant add wine and burn it. Without burning the pasta would taste like liquor.

No comments: