Wednesday, October 20, 2010

speaking of love

Recently a friend confided in me about his married life. I asked him the usual question shot at newly weds. I asked him how was married life treating him. Without a moments delay he said, good. We are completely involved. We make it a point that the other half (often referred to as better half, not to sound rude) is not left out. We share everything. My curiosity got the better of me and I asked him to explain. His explanation is as below, in first person for the sake of 'getting into his shoes'

We share a lot of things. Sometimes we take-up the whole thing. She shares all her expenses and I share all my money. When I asked her about the plans for the weekend, she said, she would like to try the new hotel at Jayanagar. She also asked, should she bring back anything for me at home or do I wish to cook on the weekend aswell. See, she still thinks about me.

2 comments:

Kit said...

Sounds more like they are roomies :). Sorry if this sounds rude to anybody.

Kim said...

He doesn't read my blog. Will let him know :)